Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Blog...First Post

Well, here is it. The first post on my new blog. I started this blog in the hope that it will inspire me to get back to commenting on topics that are important to me or maybe just interesting. Some of you may be familiar with my other blogs and you might be wondering why I need a new one. My original blog - http://drunkensamurai.blogspot.com/ - started off with a similar format as I am using for this new blog. But it was soon taken over by personal events. The nature of those events are so emotionally huge I can no longer bring myself to talk of such trivial things as politics and current events there. My other blog - http://dspaintingblog.blogspot.com/ - is dedicated to the truly trivial, miniature war gaming. It is not the forum for anything like what I will have here.

With out of the way I am ready to get started. A couple of notes that will help my readers. First, I am a poor speller but I am an even worse typist. Please keep that in mind as you read and when in doubt it is my typing skills that are at fault. Second, I am not a professional writer and that will show. I will do my best to write in a coherent fashion...but there will be no guarantees that you will have any idea what I am talking about.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment